Operation Grange detectives have today confirmed that they have asked their “regional” police colleagues to re-interview a man and his then time partner with regards to the abduction of Madeleine McCann.
The man was first interviewed in 2007 after it was revealed by the Polícia Judiciária he had demanded along with his partner to have an audience with the investigating team on the case. They also left items of apparent gratuity for the detectives that were later filed as evidence.
This report ends here because there is an injunction against any further reporting of this incident that covers who the man was, what his relationship was to the woman, and her family background.
- Madeleine McCann may still be alive: Police identify list of new abduction suspects (mirror.co.uk)
- New suspects in case of missing British girl Madeleine McCann (foxnews.com)
- New leads in Madeleine McCann case (stuff.co.nz)
- Madeleine McCann (onmyfrontporch.com)
- Madeleine McCann: Monster who killed lookalike is linked by police (mirror.co.uk)
- Madeleine police identify new leads (bbc.co.uk)
- The Wait is due to the Weight of New Evidence (ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com)